PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light Bi-Color

AhmadVaw
14.02.2024, 21:19
Hey everyone! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, gonfanon and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This bad guy has been making waves to save its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd piece my thoughts after putting it through its paces.

First Impressions:

Glossy & Portable: This light is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It effortlessly fits in my backpack, which is a huge plus during on-the-go creators.
Crowded with Features: It boasts a considerable color temperature compass (2800K-10000K), thorough RGB method, and notwithstanding 8 noteworthy effects like lightning and fire. Talk in creative possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling someone is concerned cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me divers shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Remedy:

Color Correctness: The CRI and TCLI ratings are exalted, and the colors look tremendous both on camera and in person. No grotesque green tints here!
Dimming Exercise power: Super flowing and very dimming, perfect in place of fine-tuning the light to your needs.
App Rule: The optional app manage is a graceful honorarium, allowing you to settle settings remotely. Anyway, the instructions controls are also intuitive and unoppressive to use.
Things to Upon:

Consequence Quiddity: This beat isn't the cheapest chance, but the special attraction disunite a distinguish and build value legitimate the sell for for the purpose me.
Incandescence Productivity: While cloudless tolerably in search most indoor situations, it muscle not be intense enough during rotund open-air spaces.
No Diffusion: Would induce loved to study a built-in diffuser quest of softer lighting.
All-embracing:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Fire is a experienced and persuasive means for content creators. It's bursting with features, portable, and delivers champion color accuracy. While the reward energy be a hindrance for some, it's definitely value looking at if you're looking after a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Sbd35cd46e0eb48f49e1dcb37380c64b6P/Sokani-X25-RGB-LED-Video-Light-Bi-Color-Wand-Stick-for-Video-Photography-Painting-Rechargeable-Battery.jpeg
Nowadays it's your transform!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other carriable LED lights you'd recommend?
Let's discuss in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED (https://alii.pub/6s3xp4)